Making the most of your resources.
Every organization wants their staff to be more productive, and the age-old mantra of “work smarter, not harder” holds truer than ever when that work is being done in CargoWise. Yet too many logistics companies are using CargoWise to carry out the basics of their industry’s tasks to communicate with government, service providers or to create and send documents. If used for nothing more, CargoWise is effectively just a very expensive typewriter!
Yet too many organizations do just that.
- Are you using paper-based files for shipments or customs clearances?
- Do customers call looking for information about the status of their cargo?
- Do staff spend time checking with one another about the status of an invoice, shipment or clearance?
- Do internal emails clutter your staff’s inboxes?
- Do staff or management use external tools such as Outlook, OneNote or Excel to manage their workload and stay on top of critical items such as cut-off and storage dates?
- Are their delays in invoices being sent to customers?
- Are some of your staff overworked, while others are waiting?
- Is your team having difficulty collaborating while working off-site?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then perhaps it is time to look at using CargoWise to get some productivity boosts. These are only a few of the many areas that can be indicators that your organization is not fully benefitting from CargoWise’s workflow and productivity tools.
Talk to LC Strategies about using the powerful workflow tools for task management, shipment and work tracking, automation, exception notification and more.
Also – If your company hasn’t already gone paperless, then it is time to do so, while still getting all the benefits, comfort, security and information contained in the traditional file jacket.